Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Driving Solo

In the last few Sundays, as I already mention, my parents have taken my sister and I practice our driving skills. This past Sunday I felt more confident about my driving that I decided to put myself for a test. So yesterday, I decided to take a bold move and take the car for a spin, and before you  get any ideas, no I didn't go to the mall or anything like that. Due to a tooth accident I had to visit the dentist, so I decided to drive down there and luckily the dentist office wasn't too far from my house. To be honest, I was not nervous at all, I thought I would be because I was driving alone but I wasn't, it felt like I've been driving all my life. I still need a bit more practice, but overall I think I got it. My father thinks I should go for my driver's license and I think I will take his advice.

Something amazing happen today. Like I had to go back to the dentist for a re-evaluation from another dentist and instead of going home like I suppose to, I made a detour. Guess where? Lakewood Center Mall. Yes, and no I'm not kidding. I took another bold move but more like driving hazard to the drivers, just kidding. I don't know why I did it, I just took a risk and went for it without looking back. It was nerve wrecking; I told myself that I was crazy for what I had just done. I made it to and from Lakewood Mall in a good condition. I need improvement but who doesn't. I must admit, it's better than taking the bus.

Let's see when I go for another adventure. Perhaps, Long Beach will be my next destination...


Margarita "Maggie" Hernandez 2:01pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment