Friday, February 13, 2015

Paramount Swapmeet

Well done is better than well said. - Benjamin Franklin
For this week's post I want to share with you guys about one of my favorite places to shop. A few weeks ago I mention about Compton Fashion Center and how my family use to shop there a lot as growing up, well Paramount Swapmeet is one of the places that my family and I enjoy coming. Not only there's clothes and shoes but a variety of things such as plants, furniture, toys, and the list goes on.

Paramount Swapmeet is located at 7900 All America City Way in Paramount, CA 90723. One of my favorite things that I used to do a lot when I was growing up was that whenever we passed by the snack bar my family would take a break and order some chili beans nachos with a ice cold pepsi. However in the last couple of years we've stop doing that and I know what a shame. There are two types of visits when going to swapmeet, one is when you take most of the day to look around and the other just looking for something specific. When looking for something specific, we tend to wait until closing time so we won't pay the 2 dollars, why pay if we're just going to be there less than 15 minutes.
                                                                                                                                                        Usually I shop at places that sale forever21 clothing just like the image below. They have a variety of clothing at a cheaper price. There are days in which I don't buy anything, for some reason whenever I'm looking to buy there isn't anything appealing to buy. However, whenever I'm not there to buy stuff, the clothes suddenly appear to be calling out my name.

Credited to:

My favorite day in going to the Paramount Swapmeet would have to be on Tuesdays. Every Tuesday for a strange reason that swapmeet get's super packed, I mean, parking lot packed. Every time I go, for example, this last Tuesday I went with my mom, and I asked her Where do these people come from? Don't they have jobs? I laugh a little. It's true though, I see kids and families coming in and out of the swapmeet. It's amazing how this swapmeet has their customers.


Below are some pictures that I took this last Tuesday:


       


If you want more info, you can check out their website at: http://www.paramountswap.com/



Margarita "Maggie" Hernandez 10:30pm



No comments:

Post a Comment