Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Moment of Weakness

As you may recall from my earlier post I've been dating a guy, and everything seem to be alright until yesterday. Yesterday I experienced a moment of weakness and I didn't know how far I would have gone. I was torn between my values and my desires; I didn't know what to do. It has been five years since the incident and the scar still remains here. I thought that after all these years I would have survived the touch of a guy but no. But after's yesterday engagement, the reminder of that night came in vivid images and I pulled away. It was only a moment of weakness and nothing more. I could not let myself put in that situation again, no more what my desires are. I'm not ready, I thought I was but I'm not. And plus, I have beliefs and values that I need to respect. 

Margarita "Maggie" Hernandez 6:20pm

No comments:

Post a Comment