Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

2015, already? Wow, just 15 years ago people thought the world was going to end but it didn't happen. 15 years ago, has it been that long since I was a 5th grader? Now, it's 2015 and I'm an unemployed college graduate with no clue where her life is headed.

This whole "New Year, New Me"  thing, I try to avoid the whole commotion about this trend but at the end I find myself doing it. Actually, I guess it's not a bad thing about starting over and trying to better oneself. I know that last year was not the year that I had hope but I have a great feeling that 2015 is my year. I just know it.

One thing I've learned is how time really flies us by. Time is moving quickly and we must take every second that passes by because we never know when is going to be our last day. Last year, I wasted 1 year, 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8760 hours, 525,600 hours and 1.8921e + 9 seconds doing absolutely nothing. People die everyday, every hour, every minute and every second of the day and those people probably had something meaningful in their lives and unfortunately they weren't able to continue their work.  I guess what I'm trying to say that, this 2015, I'm not wasting another minute on doing nothing. I cannot live like this anymore, I just can't. I need to pull myself together and accomplish what I was sent here for. No more distractions, no more heartbreaks and no more being afraid of failure.

Wish me my luck.


Margarita "Maggie" Hernandez 9:15pm

No comments:

Post a Comment